UPDATE 13TH December 2017
**Jigsaws main telephone line is currently unavailable please call 0113 2032512 until further notice . Please accept our apologises for any inconvenience this may have caused **
The Jigsaw Visitors’ Centre is a registered charity that works in partnership with HMP Leeds to manage visitor bookings and offer support to those visiting their loved ones. Equipped with a tea bar, a play area, toilets, baby changing facilities, free Wifi, a free phone to call a taxi and a friendly bunch of staff members, Jigsaw welcome’s all families into our community.
- Monday: 9:00am-12:15pm and 12:45pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am-12:15pm and 12:45pm-5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am-12:15pm and 12:45pm-5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am-12:15pm and 12:45pm-5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am-12:15pm and 12:45pm-5:00pm
- Saturday: 8:15am-12:15pm and 12:45pm-5:00pm
- Sunday: 8:15am-12:15pm and 12:45pm-5:00pm
Here at Jigsaw, we understand that prisoners’ families are just as affected by imprisonment as prisoners are so we aim to make that experience easier for all those effected. We plan to achieve this by providing a secure and welcoming environment for families to not only maintain ties, but to strengthen them through a variety of courses that develop parenting, communication, and employability skills. Our Family Support Workers are on hand to help you and put you in touch with appropriate organisations who can help you deal with the issues which can arise with a loved one in custody.